The World Z
World Z Application
World Z Membership Application Form
World Z Application For Membership
The World Z Community focuses heavily on apocalypse and survival games. We maintain servers in ARK: Survival Evolved, 7 Days to Die, and Conan Exiles.
Location and Time Zone:
Which game are you primarily interested in playing with us?
What brought you to our community? Please provide some information on your gaming background, and elaborate on why you prefer PvE:
Rules and Conduct
Conduct yourself in a mature manner. Racist or unsolicited sexual comments will result in a ban. Please treat people with the respect you wish to be treated with.
Please note: Community Owner is the final authority in all matters.
By submitting this application, you understand, acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. This community maintains password-protected PvE servers.
2. You are not to distribute server passwords to anyone who is not registered, approved and verified by a community administrator.
3. As an applicant, you shall undergo a vetting process to be conducted by the Community Owner and administrators.
4. If you are invited to the community, you will be placed on a probation period. This is to ensure that new member expectations are aligned with community values.
5. The probation period has no defined duration. This is at the discretion of the Community Owner and administrators.
6. Should any rules be violated during this probation period, you will be removed from the community.
7. If you were referred by an existing member, this member will be responsible for any in-game reparations that may have arisen from these violations.
8. If you are responsible for a friendly fire death of another player (on applicable servers), you are to ensure the return of this player's items, to the best of your ability. Do not loot the killed player. Should the player's items be unrecoverable, you will compensate the killed player with replacement items - where not possible, items of equivalent value.
9. All server rules must be followed. Each server has its own ruleset. Be sure to familiarize yourself with them. If unsure, ask an administrator.
1. As an initial step, a warning will be issued for a rule violation.
2. If the same rule violation is repeated, you will be removed from the community.
3. If a different rule violation is repeated shortly after the initial violation, you may be removed from the community.
4. Notwithstanding points 1-3 above, if the rule violation is severe and egregious, you may be removed from the community immediately and banned, at the discretion of the Community Owner and/or administrators.
Do you understand, acknowledge and agree to the above-stated community rules?
© 2017 Enjin